Progress Update

I’ve made some more progress in handling MPEG-2 Transport Streams in Handbrake.

I have something now that pretty much seems to work (I’m doing a test transcode as I type). The ‘preview’ pictures in Handbrake seem to work fine and that’s usually a pretty good indication of things.

However it has a few too many hardcoded ‘magic’ values and needs some cleanup before I can prepare a real patch. I’ve also realized that my ‘hack’ to force the duration to 4 Hours for streams where I can’t seem to calculate the duration completely throws off the ‘time remaining’ calculations of Handbrake progress bar – I probably need to revisit that problem again.

Posted under Handbrake

This post was written by awk on April 18, 2007

Leave a Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Comments

More Blog Post

Previose Post: